America's Best Lifechangers

FIFA 19 Team of the Year - Who Made the Squad?

Monday 7th January 2019 was indeed a remarkable day for all FIFA 19 fans all over the world, as it was the day EU Sports released the names of the 11 players who made it into the FIFA Ultimate Team’s Team of the Year (TOTY) list. The Team of the Year is a big deal for players; infact, it can be said to be the most esteemed and coveted accolade every player seeks to achieve- well, at least in the gaming world- and thanks to EU Sports, FIFA fans and lovers can get to pack all available TOTY player cards.

The 55- man TOTY nominee shortlist had been released by EU Sports right at the beginning of this year and this brought about different reactions from the FIFA community, with lots of game lovers and FIFA fans filling the online space with their songs of praises, love, and support for their favorite players, plus countless questions raging all over the internet as to which players will make the final XI of the TOTY squad.  And in the course of all these, a ballot system of voting was done which had players, fans, YouTubers, members of the social media community, pro FIFA players and the whole FIFA community casting their votes to choose their favorite players whom they believe deserved to be on the squad. Users and fans were to submit these votes by using the harshtag #TOTYVote , and after the votes were tallied, it would make 60% of the votes needed, while EA Sports made the remaining 40% percent.

And so on Monday 7th January, the 11-man player squad was announced on Twitter, and we cannot help but say this is a stunning team indeed. What’s more- the announcement also held quite a few surprises in the mix, which definitely got some angry and reactions of disappointments from fans that were looking forward to Paul Pogba making an appearance on the squad. After the main line-up was announced, the EU Sports made it known that there would be a community-only vote for a 12th TOTY player, to be chosen from one of the five players who missed out on being picked in the general votes. So, if you don’t already know, here is the full lineup of players who made the FIFA 19 Team of the Year squad-

MIDFIELDERS: N’Golo Kante, Luka Modric, and Kevin De Bruyne make a formidable midfield trio that great to defeat.

ATTACKERS: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Kylian Mbappe all made the squad, bagging the accolades of the three best attackers in the world of football.

DEFENSE: Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Raphael Varane, and Virgil Van Dijk form a defensive wall too strong to break.

GOALKEEPER: Manchester United Goalkeeper, David De Gea.

12th TOTY PLAYER: Neymar Jr. took the 12th player spot upon winning the fan’s vote, beating Paul Pogba, Eden Hazard, Mohamed Salah, and Antoine Griezmann to it.

The release of the FIFA 19 TOTY team of course came with mixed reactions- some good, some negative, some odd inclusions, and maybe  some weird omissions too- whichever way, we think this team would be giving us an amazing year of solid fun-filled football.

To get news and information on FIFA, your FIFA 19 TOTY, FIFA coins, and other updates, check out our website to stay informed.

Views: 1

Tags: 19, Coins, FIFA, FIFACOIN, FIFACOINSZONE, TOTY

Comment

You need to be a member of America's Best Lifechangers to add comments!

Join America's Best Lifechangers

Latest Activity

sportmaster2014 posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
googletvpass posted a status
3 hours ago
googletvpass posted a status
3 hours ago
googletvpass posted a status
3 hours ago
googletvpass posted blog posts
3 hours ago
googletvpass posted a status
4 hours ago
gicatet gicatet posted a blog post
4 hours ago
My Blog posted a blog post

How to use a facial brush - and see results

At home facial "tools" - like electronic facial brushes - are gaining in popularity. And while these brushes are a great way to maintain the results of your professional facial at home, they're not a replacement for the real thing. But don't worry! Your skin can benefit from a combination of the right at-home skin care and the best professional solutions. Here are a few tips for anyone wondering how to use a facial brush the right way: How to use a manual facial brush A brush is only as good…See More
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by America's Best Lifechangers.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service